ANDY BAKER presents TIME & TIME AGAIN (AUG 2001)

First up is a mix I did back in the Summer of 2001 when I was travelling between London & Edinburgh every week with my work. I just had time before my Friday flights home to drop by the Soho record shops to catch that white van with all the new vinyl - good times!!!

Any way the mix features some new tracks (for the time) and some of my favourite classic tracks. I encoded the mix at 320 straight off the original MD so it should sound nice-fi!



ANDREW BAKER presents TIME & TIME AGAIN (27th August 2001)

Ja'Nel "down in my heart" (SOM Underground)
North Avenue "solutions" (Music 101)
City Spirit "the good part" (No Label)
Romanthony presents Nyree "good tymz" (UMM)
Hard Life "hard life (Aaron Carl remix)" (Underground Resistance)
Cassio the Cassmaster "getting hot" (7)
Scott Grooves feat Keith Kaminski "the sax speaks" (Glasgow Underground)
Wagon Cookin' "mar" (Shady Acorns)
Don Carlos Unlimited "love & devotion" (Subliminal Soul)
Blvd. East feat Da Familee "never knew" (Next Moov)
Pascal feat Mr. Day "the bee tree" (Guidance)
280 West feat Diamond Temple "lift him up" (King Street)
Sublevel feat Tracy Hamlin "Time & time again" (King Street)

*This mix is for promotional use only*

*** this mixtape will be available on the new trinitysoul music podcast coming soon ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment